my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, April 6, 2017

sugar&flowers

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
we've had a week of weird weather here. one day it's cool and the next it's hot. then come the storms and it's cool again.
today is a cool day with
clear blue skies.
flowers are filling up the shops and i'm
ready to plant some myself.
i started zinnias and morning glory's from
seeds. they are growing fast.
i've been trying to cut down on sugar
but i'm not doing very well.
i've been craving Krispie Kreme donuts
and gave in to that yesterday.
i found Brach caramels earlier this week and had to get them
because I haven't seen them in years. then that cute cherry candy I just couldn't resist. I haven't been able to eat that cause it's so cute.
i'm loving walking every day and getting stronger, the warm bubbly therapy pool, seeing hummingbirds back,
playing pokemon on my brand new game boy (i know it's embarrassing),
drawing and painting, and watching Netflix.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment