my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, April 27, 2017

daisies

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
the daisies are here
on the sides of the road
filling the fields
oh how i love them!
i know they don't smell very good
but they are sooooo
pretty
yellow and white
on a long green stem
i love to pick a big bunch of them
and put them in a jar
 
i finally finished my
praying girl
and i'm happy with her
then i started the painting above
when i added the solid color
around her
i loved it
and didn't want to do anything else 
to her
so i left her as is
 
i'm loving having my coffee outside, sitting and working
in my artroom (that is partially clean YAY)
puppies in my lap, baby geese, mushrooms sprouting up, seeing a  bald eagle in the field  
 and being able to walk 10,000 steps
a day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment