my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, May 4, 2017

wisdom

 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
rain,rain,rain
floods
ponds and lakes are full
to overflowing
washed out rocks and gravel
on the roads
I will be happy to see the sun again
 
we had two new birds at our
feeders
indigo bunting
&
rose-breasted grosbeak
that's always exciting to me
 
a pokemon party at work
had the kids
running
looking for hidden Pikachu's
and such
 
I started a new painting
a gorgeous lion
becomes wisdom for me
still loving my lifebook 2017 classes
especially how Tam teaches you
to work out your problems
with art
 
loving that I can walk over 10,000 steps
a day now, watching Gilmore girls on Netflix, keeping my house tidy
with flylady, movies, naps and staying home.
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Love the Lion art. I was thinking he looked so wise before I read your post. He also reminds me of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, too.

    ReplyDelete