my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, May 25, 2017

sitting outside

 
 
 
 



 
does your mind get filled
with an interesting book
and
feel like you are a part
of it?
mine does
and I'm there right now
making it hard to
think of anything else
 
but I will try
 
this morning as I sat outside
with my book and my coffee
I saw a little animal in the grass
I went and got my
binoculars to look closer
and sure enough
it was a baby ground hog
so funny looking
like a squirrel with a big head
and a wet tail
it moved kinda like an otter
as it loped across the yard
stopping to eat grass
in places
 
it was wonderful
 
I'm loving books
baby animals
knitting practice
painting and learning new techniques
rainbows
parties at work
Gilmore Girls
and slow days at home
in my jammies
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment