my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, June 8, 2017

all the flowers


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
oh this morning!
cool and dry
feels so wonderful
and last night was too
so we built a little fire
and listened to the birds
settle in
then the frogs and the
lightning bugs
start up
sigh...
I really wish
I could sleep out there
but I heard a motorcycle far away
and it reminded me of
a growling mountain lion
and I knew id never make it
 I feel like its real
so I go in
 
our lifebook class
last week has been so much fun
and I have learned a lot
about my why I'm drawn to certain types of art
we get to try our favorite artists style
and then write what we love about
it
it's funny how I don't realize
stuff like that until
I write it down
 
loving eating out at favorite places
and finding new favorites
crocheting wash rags
lifebook 2017 classes
doodles
and all the flowers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment