my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Thursday, March 30, 2017

lots of spring

 










 

lots of spring is happening and lots of art too.
with this year came schedule changes
and brandnew classes so i've been busy.
i'm loving Lifebook 2017!
learning new techniques, using new materials
all from wonderful
artists online.



             i look forward to my emails each week now.
it's everything my introverted self
could want, staying home and painting.
i don't think I've made this much art in 3 months ever.
 
and spring... sigh...
i really love it. though i am disappointed
with winter. we had very little cold
  and hardly any snow.
i'm loving the wildflowers and moss, and the green popping up everywhere, the trees blooming adding color.
the cool wind, birds singing, water rushing...sigh.
content.
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment