my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Friday, September 15, 2017

here & now



 
 
 

 
Loving // changing up my schedule and walking every
morning

Eating //  two deserts a week now

Drinking // water, tea and coffee 

Feeling //  much better with ten lbs. off me 

Making //  working on my crochet blanket and trying to get back
to the peter pan and wendy painting

Thinking // about going to the beach next month and what I
want to take with me  

Dreaming //  of a little vintage camper painted black, with
white trim and a yellow door
 
 
this September Here & Now post is part of the monthly link-up hosted by Sarah of Say! Little Hen. You can find all of this month's participants and their links in the September Here & Now at Say! Little Hen  
please join in if you wish 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, look a those colours in your crochet ... I adore the gentle blues and greens of your bedspread, Ann, such peaceful colours. No wonder your dog is happily snoozing there! You must be looking forward to the beach next month, I get quite impatient and restless as our beach holiday draws near each year. Perhaps you'll have time for working on your blanket during slow beach days. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe I will be finished with it and take it with me to the beach... the next rows connect it all together :)

      Delete
  2. Oh look at that happy little snoozer on the bed. I love it. :) Enjoy the holiday count-down and have fun at the beach! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a beach holiday sounds absolutely lovely! And your little dog is just adorable, is he/she a poodle?

    Thank you so much for joining in again Ann!
    Happy new week,
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful drawing and washi tapes :) I like to read here & now
    xxx
    Ezgi

    ReplyDelete