my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Sunday, October 15, 2017

here & now


 




 

 







 























Loving // the way the sun feels different in the fall
maybe its because the air is cool
I don't know but I love it

Eating //  I now finish all the fruits and vegetables I buy
instead of throwing them away 

Drinking //  water, which I'm actually starting
to prefer 

Feeling // everything

Making //  trying to finish my Alice in Wonderland
painting

Thinking // of all the things I want to make
  

Dreaming // of a condo on the beach 
 
 
this October Here & Now post is part of the monthly link-up hosted by Sarah of Say! Little Hen. You can find all of this month's participants and their links in the October Here & Now at Say! Little Hen  
please join in if you wish 
 
  

8 comments:

  1. Oh autumn! Such a colourful season. And on the subject of colours, that blanket is so bright and cheerful! Love the peek at your mixed-media work in progress as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes autumn is wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Look at that beautiful moon you've painted, Ann. My son had a long-held and profound love of the moon when he was very small. It was his first word. I see it is Autumn where you are, such beautiful warm colours. Here, it is Spring and today it is wet and rainy and lovely too. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved the moon too :) especially with a face, they've been showing up in my art lately.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for joining in again Ann!
    I love your colourful crochet, it's so pretty, and reading about your heading into Autumn whilst we head into Spring :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love joining in with your here and now posts! Thanks for having them : )

      Delete
  4. So much to love in those photos, the art, the colour, the crochet, the tree fungi - all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete