my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Friday, July 6, 2018

summer mornings

 
 
 
 


 
 




 
 

 

 

I've spent a little time in my art journal
every morning this week
this girl has changed everyday
I had no idea that I would use all
this color
I had no plan for her except for her pose
I really love painting this way
no expectations no stress
for perfection
just let her appear
use whatever color I love at the moment
marker paint color pencil
I try them all
I don't love the painting the whole time
in the past I would've
crumpled it up
said it was ugly
not anymore
I've learned too many ways to fix it
and I keep trying till
I love it again
 
aaaahhhhh! mornings outside
with coffee are another favorite thing
mr darcy and muffie jo
agree
 
also loving:
loud beautiful fireworks
extra sleep
books
deer and foxes
chickens around my feet
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment