my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Friday, June 29, 2018

don't give up

 
 



 
 
 





 
 




 

 
 


 
 
I spent a lot of time on my dream girl
not because I wanted too
I just couldn't seem to get her right
she is in my art journal
so its really no big deal
but I kept on until I liked her
and I'm so glad I did
I tried lots of different ideas
so she has lots of layers
of paper, paint, gesso
words, photos
and they all add up to what she became
it's nice to like what's in
your journals
 
I pulled out the quilt I started
but that's about as far as
that went this week
I did get some blocks pieced
probably enough for the next row
 
lil roli came and stayed a couple of days 
which means I got a lot of pokemon time in
he got me almost to the end of my current game
we also did some shopping, visited the library
and the community center
watched a movie
tired me out
lol
 
next girl in my art journal
is the one with the pink dress
i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out her hand position
I will not give up though
 
 
loving:
my zinna's are starting to bloom
waffles and chicken
pokemon kids
coloring days at work
cookie dough blasts @sonic
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment