my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

they kinda don't listen



 



 




 


 




 


 
 
I started out this week
making a paper mache
boat
I found the pattern on ann wood handmade
in her free patterns
I had everything I needed
so I just got started
I made the boat one morning
the sails the next
 the elven king took me most of the day
on sunday
he was made from
salley mavor's book
I thought he looked better
with a blank face
so I just left it like that
I really love how it turned out
 
then I started the two girls
wanting to use the same colors on both
splitting  a butterfly
for each
 I had a totally different plan
for them
but as usual
they kinda don't listen
I liked the plainness of no
background
so I just stopped after the
finishing touches
and felt happy with them both
 
im gonna have to start
hanging my art
since it's taking up my working
space
 
I did get out some this week
since it was cooler
in the mornings
 
loving:
pretty blue skies
fluffy white clouds
coffee with my houseguest
escaping to the shadowrealms
loud booming music
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment