my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Friday, July 5, 2019

tiny house plans

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello again
 
this has been a really nice fourth of july week. i have been off work for four days in a row! not that i really mind going to work, my job is fun! but staying home is my favorite, and i've done a lot of it. i've spent long mornings outside reading and writing in my journals. listening to the birds and waiting for the sun to come over the trees.
 
 
i finished my journal painting at the first of the week, then moved onto building a tiny house for virginia. i want a doll house but not a huge heavy thing that i have to find a place for, so i had an idea to make one that was portable, foldable and light, easy to put away when needed. i'm always saving stuff that i might be able to use so i went through my stuff and decided on the cardboard backs of my drawing tablets. then i found my duck tape. i cut my longest piece of cardboard in half, one piece for the back wall and the other for the floor. then measured and cut out two side walls and duck taped them on each end. i was thrilled when it all folded up so nicely! and the floor tucks in perfectly! i had picked up some pretty papers last week for the floor covering and wallpaper so i tried it out and loved it. hopefully by next week i will have it all installed and a kitchen put together. then i have plans to build a fireplace, couch and kitchen table. I have always wanted to make a dollhouse and i am finally getting the courage to try no DO it.
 
okay I've made it into the second season of Outlander. and it was rough and it was confusing. claire was all of a sudden back to the future with frank, and after all that happened with that awful randall i couldn't stand to look at him. which isn't fair but it's the truth. the story of claire and jamie goes on. i had to start watching just one episode a day cause its a little overwhelming to me.
 
 
thinking: about how to put the tiny kitchen together
 
enjoying: this last day at home
 
hoping: to get my to do list checked off today
 
needing: to get back to walking
 
loving: all the ideas running through my head
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment