my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Sunday, August 3, 2014

twenty years


     I realized the other morning as I was driving to work
 that I have lived my life in 20 year increments.


     1st 20 years ~ my childhood, living at home with little 
 responsibility.





 
 
     2nd  20 years ~ a married, stay at home mom.



     3nd 20 years ~a divorced working mom


         I have now hit my next 20 year period. It has begun with a
    new husband, an empty nest and working an hour away from
    home.  I am looking forward to retiring but still have a few
    years til thats a possibility.  I know that i want to fill this period
    of time with lots of creating!  I have started painting again and
    have taught myself how to knit and crochet.  So i'm off to a good
    start. I have loved each phase of my life and really wouldn't have
    done anything differently. I have learned a lot, got to know some
    amazing people, overcome fears and finally accepted who i am.

  





 
 


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment