my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

here & now





 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Loving // this rainy day at home

Eating // dark chocolate while I blog 


Drinking //  thinking about a glass of wine
 


Feeling // comfy and contented


Making //  lots of girl paintings


Thinking // about starting a painting when I finish this post 
 


Dreaming // of January when the holidays will be over and I will 
be starting a fun CAL blanket from Attic24 !!  I ordered my
yarn this morning and I'm kinda giddy. :)
 
 
this November Here & Now post is part of the monthly link-up hosted by Sarah of Say! Little Hen. You can find all of this month's participants and their links in the November Here & Now at Say! Little Hen
  
please join in if you wish  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in again Ann! Those swans are beautiful, don't they look so graceful?
    Ordering yarn is always a reason to feel excited!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are beautiful! I could've sat there for hours watching them : )

      Delete
  2. Dark chocolate and wine sounds like just the thing for a wet autumn day....or a wet spring day for that matter. Now you're giving me ideas...hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark chocolate too, Ann. It's my favourite! I really adore the beautiful paintings you create, there is a whimsy to them that's beautiful. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete