my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Saturday, July 3, 2021

just one thing


 




                                                   

hello

I've started walking again! Which is surprising to me. Sitting around doing nothing had been my new thing. It wasn't fun and time was just rushing past.  It's 3 o'clock already! , was my new saying. But now i get up and walk first thing. It didn't just happen though. 

I realized i was getting depressed, didn't want to draw, didn't want to go outside, didn't want to read. Just play video games and nap. Get online for hours at a time. Eat. Go to bed.

So i was reading my emails and this thought from James Clear stood out to me.

This sounded like something i could do. So i thought about it and decided that drinking more water was one of the things i needed to do most. I gave up sodas. It was hard at first but after 2 weeks i started feeling better.  I started doing more.  After 4 weeks i started walking and next i began painting. It actually worked!









I'm getting back to painting every day.  Next i hope to quilt an hour a day, since i've got that started and really want it finished before winter.  I've started reading blogs again, i've really missed them. I love seeing what others are up to. The words, the photos, things made and the world around them. Also YouTube , i watch as others live and accomplish the things they dream of , which is so inspiring. 

what has inspired me this week:
 
watching her paint is mesmerizing and the music is so pretty 💗



    
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment