my yellow teacup

my yellow teacup

Friday, June 28, 2019

now it's summer



 























 
hello again
 
 
it's summer now and it feels like it! the mornings have been fairly cool and foggy. the days hot and humid. i tend to spend my mornings outside, then stay in til the sun starts to go down. i can't take the heat anymore. my favorite seasons are spring and fall.
 
 
i have almost finished the first season of Outlander. it's so good!though i have to cover my eyes during the bloody parts. i wanted  claire to make it to the stone so bad, because even though i love jamie i want her out of that violent place. i wonder if she ever gets to go back? sigh... it's so good.
oh and i wish Jamie had just killed captain randall... now i'm getting violent.
 
as you can see i've been working on my dollhouse stuff. i made a tiny mr.darcy from pipecleaners. so cute. so far virginia has a tiny bed complete with tiny linens. I haven't yet finished her tiny crocheted blanket and i still wanna make a tiny quilt. i went to hobby lobby this week and found a little metal tub for a tiny bathtub and picked out her flooring and wallpaper. i've drawn up plans to build a light weight foldable tiny house. wednesdays are gonna be my dollhouse day. my thanks to ann @ ann wood handmade for getting me motivated and sharing patterns and her #missthistlesociety on Instagram. it's so fun to see what everyone creates!
 
 
trying: to start watching my portion sizes and walk 5 days a week.
 
hoping: that over time I will get skinny lol.
 
wishing: that I can still eat cookie dough blasts.
 
cursing: sonic for creating them.
 
needing: self control.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 





 




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment